In the Sky – Sky Watch Friday

Two birds in red sky

Streak of fire

Strange vertical clouds

Please see Green Apples “On the Ground’ hosted by Roses and Stuff.

Sky Watch Friday, see them all.

About these ads

About Donna Brok

This entry was posted in Skies, Sky Watch Friday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to In the Sky – Sky Watch Friday

1. That is just gorgeous and a super way to start the day! Happy Friday and April 1st! Enjoy your weekend!

2. lifeshighway says:

Beautiful shots. I always love what you can do with a camera.

Happy Friday!

3. Laurrie says:

That streak of fire looks ominous! You get such incredible shots.

• The jet was actually pretty low in the sky. I had a hard time getting a shot as you can see because we have so many large maples on our street. If the trees had leaves, I would have had to jump in my Jeep.

4. p3chandan says:

Your photos are so stunning, capturing the colour and light so amazingly!

5. One says:

What is that streak of fire about? These are some very unusual shots of the sky.

Donna, great photos, as always. What a beautiful sunset you have captured.

7. Is that orange streak the sun reflecting off a contrail—amazing?

8. carolyUSA says:

WOW! What a colorful sky! Awesome!

9. gardeningasylum says:

Lovely captures of the wild stuff going on over our heads – was this a red sky at night (sailor’s delight) or in the morning – take warning? Hopefully the former :)

• It was the sad reflection of red light waves off dust particles and pollution of the city in the evening. The jet trail even went red. My neighbor even called me to see if I saw it, but I already got my photos.

10. Jennifer says:

Wow, that opening shot is a sky on fire! Have a great weekend.
    P. S. The garden tour sounds great. I’d love to come down for it if I can manage it.

11. dona says:

A scaring, amazing sky!

12. Cat says:

Beautiful captures! All the more beautiful when they are rare, no?