Happy Thanksgiving From Snowy Niagara Falls

Niagara-Falls-Woods

Over the river and through the woods, off to Grandma’s house we go…

Stream-off-the-River-2-Falls

The snow makes the trip scenic, everything dressed in white…

Whirlpool-Park

Where places you know can get you lost. They can look so different, like being somewhere else, another place in time.

3Sisters-Island

These are places I take you to often, but covered in snow on a gloomy day…

Niagara-Falls--3

When few people are about…

Path-Along-River

Walking-Path-to-Canada

Robert-Moses-Parkway

I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving filled with joy and happiness. The holiday means we give thanks for the blessing of the harvest. I hope you remain home with your families and celebrate like times of old. There is so much for which to be thankful. Be safe on your travels, near and far.

About these ads

About Donna Brok

This entry was posted in Niagara Falls and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving From Snowy Niagara Falls

1. Jardin says:

Oh how beautiful, another world! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    I am awaiting Christmas and a trip to Africa to meet up with my son who works there.

2. Happy Thanksgiving Donna. I am very far behind and will be catching up on many of your wonderful posts this weekend. You finally have more snow than we do :)

3. thomasgable says:

This is what its starting to look like for thanksgiving here in Michigan! A beautiful landscape for the holidays!

4. Merilee says:

Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Dennis Golombek says:

Sadly had no time to get up there for yesterday’s snow. Happy Thanksgiving!

6. Laurrie says:

What a transformed wonderland! In southern New England it was all rain, but boy we got a lot. Your snowy still life pictures are art. Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving.

7. debibradford says:

Gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving!

8. alesiablogs says:

Very mild here in the Pacific Northwest. I hear it may snow for Monday Night Football when we are hosting the New Orleans Saints! Happy Turkey Day to you!

9. Hope says:

Happy Thanksgiving, Donna. What a beautiful place! Also, I love the cardinal header. Thank you!!!

10. Sue Link says:

Beautiful pictures of the snow! I love the parks with the people walking though them enjoying the first big snow of the season. Makes it look like a painting. Happy Thanksgiving Donna! Thank you for being apart of my life by helping and encouraging me with my blog!

11. Eulalia says:

Wonderful pictures Donna… :) Have a wonderful day…. Here in Colombia we do not celebrate thanksgiving…

12. Annette says:

thanks for sharing your winter wonderland, brilliant images :)

13. milliontrees says:

Ooooooh…these scenes are a treat for us in snowless California. Thank you.

14. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for posting this!!

15. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear Donna. Enjoy and stay safe too!!! :-)
    Thankful to know you! :-)

16. Victor Ho says:

It’s strange that I haven’t seen winter for a while. 100 degrees and sunny, I get to dive tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving and all the best to you.

17. ginnytalbert says:

Beautiful group of early snowfall pix! Thanks for sharing.

18. The Belmont Rooster says:

We had a great Thanksgiving with the family and we made it there and back safe and sound. We do truly have a lot to be thankful for 365 days a year.

19. These photos really give a feel of what the area is like. It is almost like being there.

20. Oh, I’m so envious of your lovely snow. We seldom get it here. Your pictures are lovely! Hope you’ve had a splendid day. Blessings, Natalie

Happy Thanksgiving, Donna! The snowy landscape looks magical. Great pictures!

22. Happy thanksgiving America! Why do imagine Snow White or Little Red Riding Hood when I stare into that first beautiful photo? 😊

23. I love the snow while looking at your post :) I was so Thankful for RAIN :)

24. Patty says:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Donna.

25. Linda says:

Its like a fairytale, so amazing. I love the first one; fantatsic!

26. janechese says:

Lovely photos with everything kissed by snow and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

27. OK, you win the prize for most wintery Thanksgiving! Gorgeous pictures, almost makes me want snow. Almost, but not quite. Happy Thanksgiving!

28. Pat says:

Beautiful snowy day pics!

29. We’re not quite that wintry, but we do have some snow. Thanks for taking us “over the river and through the woods.” Interesting how snow scenes sometimes elicit warm feelings–until you actually step out into the weather. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Donna!

30. Brian Comeau says:

Happy Thanks Giving Donna. I wish you and your family all the best. Here’s to many more beautiful photographs…

31. elmediat says:

Lovely post. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

32. mariekeates says:

I envy your snow. We get so little here on the south coast of England.

33. Gorgeous! I always feel so good after looking at your photos.

34. Fergiemoto says:

Walking in a lovely winter wonderland! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

35. For real?? Did you take these shots and this is where you live??? It’s quintessential winter. May I use one of these shots to supplement a poem – if I write it? Of course I will assign photo credit.

Diana