Donna on the Road Again
Garden Bloggers Conference
- Winging It – Gulls in Flight Part 2
- Did You Survive Thanksgiving? Easy Recipes!
- Happy Thanksgiving From Snowy Niagara Falls
- Color My World White – First Snowfall of Fall
- Macro Monday – Welcome to Wonderland – The “Good and Bad” of the Insect World
- What’s Up Saturday – Decadent Mushroom Soup
- Thursday Thoughts – The Water Dances
- Welcome to Wonderland – Wasp Travels
- What’s Up Saturday – Flowers Inside
- Death of a Season – Thursday Thoughts
- Color My World Tuesday
- Serenity Sunday – Walk the Golden Niagara Gorge Rim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Author Archives: Garden Walk Garden Talk
One of my most popular posts, Gulls in Flight – A Photography Learning Experience was when I was really learning to photograph birds in flight. Read on for three tips I since learned to make the shots you see here.
What’s Up Saturday is a few recipes that was on my Thanksgiving day menu. One is a staple in my house when serving turkey. It is a potato stuffing with a Pennsylvania Dutch twist. I was telling a neighbor my … Continue reading
Over the river and through the woods, off to Grandma’s house we go… The snow makes the trip scenic, everything dressed in white…
Snow Works Quietly It is absolutely amazing how snow can transform a landscape, especially the first snow, so pristine and beautiful. The snow can make things of little interest, beautiful. It can turn ugly into stunning. That is when you … Continue reading
In this small world, the insects get along pretty well foraging the same plants, or so it appears. But from our perspective, the small world is broken down into “good and bad.” Welcome to Wonderland, or at least that’s how … Continue reading