Donna on the Road Again
Garden Bloggers Conference
- Finding Bark in the Park and Getting the Shaft
- Gone With the Wind – Tuesday Color My World
- Making Your Christmas Wreath From Plants You Have Growing
- Photographing in Snow – Gull Glamour
- Wednesday Garden Walk – Cute Cottage with Flowers
- Winging It – Gulls in Flight Part 2
- Did You Survive Thanksgiving? Easy Recipes!
- Happy Thanksgiving From Snowy Niagara Falls
- Color My World White – First Snowfall of Fall
- Macro Monday – Welcome to Wonderland – The “Good and Bad” of the Insect World
- What’s Up Saturday – Decadent Mushroom Soup
- Thursday Thoughts – The Water Dances
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Architecture
Can we see succession first hand? We can because we create a “major external event” (source) each time we clear the land and till the soil to plant our crops or garden. We don’t think of it this way, but … Continue reading
This is the first part of a series on this garden including Using Retaining Walls and Stonework, Looking a Little Closer, The Storybook Woodland, and The Many Gardens Rolled into One. There is so much to learn from landscaping on … Continue reading
The Bibby and Harold Alfond Children’s Garden, a look at fun. Continue reading
This tour takes us back from where we came and past some familiar spots.
Here we are again looking at the ponds, but from the upper terrace arbor. I will let you stroll and enjoy.