Donna on the Road Again
- Why blog?
- Garden Glimpses Through the Seasons
- Garden Glimpses Take 2
- Garden Glimpses -The Week in Dozens
- Ever Wonder How Long a Cut Christmas Tree Lasts?
- Why Wetlands are Important and Make For Pretty Photos
- Invasive Phragmites and Cattail
- April Garden Wrapup and the Pretty Pictures of Drought
- A River Walk for the Birds
- Conservation – Moved to Care
- “Die Daisy, Die,” so says the Eco-Purist
- 86,400 Seconds for Earth Day
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Architecture
Can we see succession first hand? We can because we create a “major external event” (source) each time we clear the land and till the soil to plant our crops or garden. We don’t think of it this way, but … Continue reading
This is the first part of a series on this garden including Using Retaining Walls and Stonework, Looking a Little Closer, The Storybook Woodland, and The Many Gardens Rolled into One. There is so much to learn from landscaping on … Continue reading
The Bibby and Harold Alfond Children’s Garden, a look at fun. Continue reading
This tour takes us back from where we came and past some familiar spots.
Here we are again looking at the ponds, but from the upper terrace arbor. I will let you stroll and enjoy.