Donna on the Road Again
- Winterthur Azalea Woods
- Bird ID – White Crowned Sparrow
- Why blog?
- Garden Glimpses Through the Seasons
- Garden Glimpses Take 2
- Garden Glimpses -The Week in Dozens
- Ever Wonder How Long a Cut Christmas Tree Lasts?
- Why Wetlands are Important and Make For Pretty Photos
- Invasive Phragmites and Cattail
- April Garden Wrapup and the Pretty Pictures of Drought
- A River Walk for the Birds
- Conservation – Moved to Care
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Landscape Design
Even experienced gardens can fail in making a successful garden. They look out onto their gardens and do not have an idea what is missing. It is when they keep making the same mistakes over and over and not realizing … Continue reading
Three design elements that can baffle seasoned gardeners. Continue reading
And Sometimes it Doesn’t. As I mentioned in the last post, winter brings a new way to see the landscape. Remember, your garden is not just three seasons long! If it is, well you might need to rethink it. Green … Continue reading
This steep property in North Carolina is terraced to accommodate grade change and render usable leveled areas for circulation and planting zones like the vegetable garden and perennial beds. Stone retaining walls are a great way to aesthetically and functionally … Continue reading