Donna on the Road Again
- Winterthur Azalea Woods
- Bird ID – White Crowned Sparrow
- Why blog?
- Garden Glimpses Through the Seasons
- Garden Glimpses Take 2
- Garden Glimpses -The Week in Dozens
- Ever Wonder How Long a Cut Christmas Tree Lasts?
- Why Wetlands are Important and Make For Pretty Photos
- Invasive Phragmites and Cattail
- April Garden Wrapup and the Pretty Pictures of Drought
- A River Walk for the Birds
- Conservation – Moved to Care
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chanticleer Gardens
Read my thoughts on Chanticleer and see a few of the details around the gardens. Continue reading
This tour takes us back from where we came and past some familiar spots.
Into the woods we go. Grab your picnic basket… Continue reading
Here we are again looking at the ponds, but from the upper terrace arbor. I will let you stroll and enjoy.
Now we head to the ponds. This area is beautifully landscaped. I was here after a heavy rain, and the ponds were all murky, but that did not stop the artist from setting up an easel.