Donna on the Road Again
- Salvia nemorosa ‘Snow Hill’ for Pollinator Week – Get Close to Your Insects
- Following a Bee – Penstemon digitalis ‘Husker Red’
- Lewiston GardenFest 2013
- Gardens Are Viewed from Many Angles
- Around the Garden – Rain at Last
- Bees and Friends On Chives – a Pair Made in Bee Heaven
- The Need to Care
- The Ruckus Accomplished What?
- The NWF Conservation Debate
- NWF Backyard Habitat Certification
- May Garden Wrap Up – This and That Info Too!
- Winterthur – Let’s Go Formal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Color
Field, farm, garden. Just a snapshot of September, mere moments in time, a changing time. Color comes in so many forms at the end of Summer with so many photographic opportunities. I always look forward to the clean light of … Continue reading
Have a look at a small garden owned and created by an artist in Lewiston, New York. Continue reading
Join me for a fun W4W with a little garden photo exercise. See if you can find harmony in the garden. Continue reading
Does inspiration elude or do you bubble over with new ideas? Follow the week long series. Continue reading