Donna on the Road Again
- Salvia nemorosa ‘Snow Hill’ for Pollinator Week – Get Close to Your Insects
- Following a Bee – Penstemon digitalis ‘Husker Red’
- Lewiston GardenFest 2013
- Gardens Are Viewed from Many Angles
- Around the Garden – Rain at Last
- Bees and Friends On Chives – a Pair Made in Bee Heaven
- The Need to Care
- The Ruckus Accomplished What?
- The NWF Conservation Debate
- NWF Backyard Habitat Certification
- May Garden Wrap Up – This and That Info Too!
- Winterthur – Let’s Go Formal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Downy Woodpecker
f 5.6 1/500 ISO 1250 Peck a Pear oh tiny woodpecker. f 5.6 1/80 ISO 2000 The time keeps pecking away… f5.6 1/160 ISO 1250 as time grows near…
Now for the big birds, hawks. Want them in the garden? Continue reading
Well, it was outside until last week when I dug it up and brought it indoors. Gerbera Daisy reseed and don’t produce blooms until very late in the season. Last year I pictured a white and purple one that was … Continue reading