Donna on the Road Again
Garden Bloggers Conference
- Gone With the Wind – Tuesday Color My World
- Making Your Christmas Wreath From Plants You Have Growing
- Photographing in Snow – Gull Glamour
- Wednesday Garden Walk – Cute Cottage with Flowers
- Winging It – Gulls in Flight Part 2
- Did You Survive Thanksgiving? Easy Recipes!
- Happy Thanksgiving From Snowy Niagara Falls
- Color My World White – First Snowfall of Fall
- Macro Monday – Welcome to Wonderland – The “Good and Bad” of the Insect World
- What’s Up Saturday – Decadent Mushroom Soup
- Thursday Thoughts – The Water Dances
- Welcome to Wonderland – Wasp Travels
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Photography
It has been a windy week, and the snow is gone, which got me thinking… Winds of Autumn sweep away all that depict Autumn’s special nature as trees go bald to the wind’s rhythmic passing. The wind has the loudest … Continue reading
Some of the photos in this post are gulls shot in the snow. That is a white bird on a white background. The post on Monday, Winging It – Gulls in Flight Part 2, had many of the birds photographed … Continue reading
One of my most popular posts, Gulls in Flight – A Photography Learning Experience was when I was really learning to photograph birds in flight. Read on for three tips I since learned to make the shots you see here.
In this small world, the insects get along pretty well foraging the same plants, or so it appears. But from our perspective, the small world is broken down into “good and bad.” Welcome to Wonderland, or at least that’s how … Continue reading
Have you stood by a river engrossed in its visual experience? The sun glistening off every bit of spray, feeling the cool, refreshing spatter on your face. Smelling the verdant vegetation heightened by the moisture around you. Wakening your taste … Continue reading