Donna on the Road Again
Garden Bloggers Conference
- Making Your Christmas Wreath From Plants You Have Growing
- Photographing in Snow – Gull Glamour
- Wednesday Garden Walk – Cute Cottage with Flowers
- Winging It – Gulls in Flight Part 2
- Did You Survive Thanksgiving? Easy Recipes!
- Happy Thanksgiving From Snowy Niagara Falls
- Color My World White – First Snowfall of Fall
- Macro Monday – Welcome to Wonderland – The “Good and Bad” of the Insect World
- What’s Up Saturday – Decadent Mushroom Soup
- Thursday Thoughts – The Water Dances
- Welcome to Wonderland – Wasp Travels
- What’s Up Saturday – Flowers Inside
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Travel
Over the river and through the woods, off to Grandma’s house we go… The snow makes the trip scenic, everything dressed in white…
Let’s walk the Niagara Trail… So many paths, so many golden trees… Pick a path…
A trip to scenic Times Beach, Buffalo, NY… soak in the calm of the water, the blue of the sky… not the gray, snowy Buffalo the media typically portrays. I personally like this area for the snow, but Buffalo has … Continue reading
It took time looking for finds so simple, but the colors of Fall are not just the “smack in your face” glowing trees. Sometimes the individual is as pretty as the many, but then again, pretty is in the eye … Continue reading
Welcome to Color My World Tuesday, a day to look around at what colors the world happy. Fall took its good old-time arriving here in Western New York, but it did not disappoint.