Gnomes Having a Bad Day

Gnomes Having a Bad Day

“I told you pointy headed bozos that you didn’t know where you were going! When you promised up close and personal, I had no idea this is how I would see Niagara Falls! Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap…..”

A bit naggy, but not wrong.

Want more gnomes, see Pointy Hats Give Good Advice and

Gnome Found Dead

This entry was posted in Friday Follies, Funny Fotos, garden, Gnomes, My Creative Posts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Gnomes Having a Bad Day

1. fer says:

Lovely image.
    Somehow it reminds me of the movie Amelie.

• I never saw the movie Amelie. Can you tell me about it? Glad you like the doomed gnomes. Since I lived here there have been a few people over the Falls. Once while I was there too. But I did not see them, which was lucky for me, because I could never have gotten that image out of my mind. They just don’t make it very often.

• Bom says:

You must see Amelie. My wife forced asked me to watch it with her and I have to admit that I enjoyed it as much as everyone else.

Oh, noooooooooooooooooooooo………….they are having an EXTREMELY bad day!! Oh, Donna, how do you come up with these ideas! Hilarious!

3. Greenearth says:

Now I know what garden gnomes do on their day off.

4. Very funny! Certainly not wrong. I love the images. ;>)

5. lifeshighway says:

ah ha ha, I think that is my sister in the back seat. This trip will not end well.

6. Bom says:

Donna! The poor gnomes! LOL!

7. One says:

Hi Donna, How are their pets doing? Have they been adopted?

8. This reminds me of an experience where I accidentally played chicken when I was 18. Ahhh, memories.

9. They forgot the barrel…

10. Karin says:

Oh so funny! Lovely work as always.

• Thank you. Keep checking, I want to do a series of gnomes, possibly every other week or so. I may have a Thanksgiving weekend gnome too, got an idea. Then start my gnomes every couple of weeks. They are good blog fillers when I am trying to make an informative or job related post. Something to just give a smile.

11. Dear Donna, You are too funny! I look forward to more gnome escapades! Pam x

12. Joy says:

Hey Donna girl ! that was too cute : )
    I love those really pointy headed gnomes (don’t mention any of this to my Dave though .. he will be annoyed ! LOL)
    I have changed the name of my blog and of course the address changed a bit too .. DUH ? .. it is now http://canadiangardenjoy.blogspot.com/
    So if you want to drop by you know where to find me again ? LOL
    Joy : )

13. Cat says:

Your gnome escapades delight! I’m glad you’re thinking about posting more of them.

14. So funny and I enjoyed the back and forth bantor of the comments. I’m not a gnome fan, but your humor makes it worthwhile. đŸ™‚

15. Rosey says:

I always have fun looking at Life’s highway blog. Guaranteed smiles!

You are such a talented and creative artist! Such a pleasure to visit.

Happy Thanksgiving!