Merry Christmas Reconciliation

…….

Stay tuned. The saga continues.  To see the image much larger, click on the painting to the right.

If you need background on this dispute, read this post. Or the beginning of the tale here.

Have a most joyous and blessed Holiday Season, no matter which holiday you are celebrating. Thank you so much for visiting the GWGT blog this year.  It is most appreciated. Hope to see all you again in 2011. A great year it shall be.

This entry was posted in Blogging, Christmas, Funny Fotos, Funny Stories, garden, Gnomes, Holidays, My Creative Posts, New York Pines Stories and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Merry Christmas Reconciliation

1. Missy says:

I knew they’d work it out. Great painting!
    Have a wonderful Christmas.

2. Jennifer says:

Best wishes to you and your family for a very merry holiday!

3. You always bring a smile. Merry Christmas! (to you and your Scrooge.)

• Thank you, I will pass along the warm wishes to Scrooge. I think Scroog is reading my blog though. He has been shoveling the driveway, picking up his dishes and actually went out and bought a Christmas card to send. Progress through guilt.

4. Marguerite says:

Merry Christmas and best wishes in the New Year!

5. Cat says:

Looking forward to your 2011 imaginative posts! Merry Christmas Donna!

6. Mac_fromAustralia says:

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011!

7. wiseacre says:

I’m enjoying the gnome theme, keep it up 🙂

I hate dropping links in comments but you might like this page I did long ago.

ouch, I see that Chrome doesn’t render it correctly. The page was an exercise in design and it renders fine in IE and Firefox.

8. I dunno… I think it’s just a cease fire. Wait til the elf union finds out about the pay cuts to make room for the new workforce.

9. One says:

Thank goodness! All’s well.

New York Pines? Ha! I didn’t note that last time.

10. Now we can relax and enjoy Christmas! Happy Holidays to you!

11. wiseacre says:

donna,
    feel free to ‘borrow’ any of my gnome images. If I can manage to put down this notebook and get on my desktop I’ll see what else I may have stashed away. I think somewhere there’s an edited pic of a plain mooning gnome.

and don’t be chicken, there’s nothing wrong with having fun with gnomes 🙂

• I thank you because they are really clever. Like you, I am assuming, I paint all my images. Usually I use Painter, but am awaiting my Christmas present to be delivered which is the updated Painter.

So, I have been painting all the gnomes in Photoshop. I can not get the real painterly feel as much, it turns into more of an illustration, no matter how fine or bristly a brush I use, but I will have new painted gnomes when I figure out all the new tricks Painter has to offer.

If you have a gag line for my gnomes, feel free to use them too. Did you see my gnome that committed, dare I say on a blog, Suicide? It was in Gnome Found Dead.

That is as risky as I got. I was hoping it offended no one since it was a real funny post.

12. Hilarious! It’s nice that such a good journalist/photographer exists to document such an important event. Happy Holidays!

• A gnome was the photographer, so it was a bit biased. If you read into the image you can tell. Santa is holding up Nester in celebration and showing Santa’s concession. After all, look who has the document.

13. lifeshighway says:

Don’t trust them Santa!

14. If you want to see how sneaky gnomes are, go to lifeshighway’s blog (her comment is right above mine). There’s more here than meets the eye!

Merry Christmas and thanks so much for all your help with blogging and Blotanical.

Carolyn

15. Joy says:

Donna girl .. Dave, my gnome, has always tried to be a generous fellow when it comes to Santa .. he would have been a great mediator .. if he had known .. we are rather isolated here in the Great White North ?? hehehehe
    Joy ;- )

16. Autumn Belle says:

Thank your for the enjoyable stories. So glad all is well at the moment between Santa and the gnomes. Now, I’m wondering if gnomes are all male as I can’t seem to remember seeing a lady gnome.

Donna, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011!

17. Merry Christmas to you too and thanks so much for your wonderful posts this year! I was so happy to have found you.
    Cheers!

18. Whew! Glad all is well on the gnome/Santa front 🙂
    I hope you get some rest over the holidays! You’ve been a busy girl!!
    Merry Christmas