Headline News, Hermey Saves the Day

Headline News – Hermey Saves the Day Happy Monday

…..

…..

This is the photo from the television appearance. Click to enlarge.

Here are the links to the rest of the story.

They are in the order of occurrence. You can see, sad to say, Santa started it.

Santa Takes on the Gnomes – Happy Monday

The Gnomes Take on Santa

Merry Christmas Reconciliation

The gnomes so thoughtfully dropped in and were busy adorning  my boxwood with a pointy hat to celebrate the occasion. Hope you all have a Happy, Healthy, Fun New Year. See you in 2011!

This entry was posted in Christmas, Funny Fotos, Funny Stories, Gnomes, New York Pines Stories and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Headline News, Hermey Saves the Day

1. Donna says:

love the story and your gnomes…my neighbor across the street is a gnome lover…she has the gnomes and I have the fairies…Hermey is a wonderful elf…not really a misfit at all I would say!! 🙂

• Thank you so much Donna. I like fairies too. I drew one on a post a while back. I have to think of a story to write about garden fairies for summer, then I can illustrate their adventures and advice. It is fun to give tips and cute adventures through graphics. It adds a little humor to a post, especially ones that have tips in them. Hermey is a cold climate gardener at the North Pole. I will be stopping in to get his advice in January.

2. TufaGirl says:

You are one clever and imaginative girl. I look forward to reading more in the new year.

Wow, Hermey appearing on David Letterman! Amazing! What a wonderful story, Donna, brought a smile to my face today. Thank you!

4. Cat says:

Love the expression on your gnomes face in the last painting! So mischievious (sp?)! Happy New Year Donna!

5. lifeshighway says:

Hermey needs to stop giving this celebrity interview and get back to dental school. I hear his grades have been dropping.

6. Gesine says:

Dear Donna,
    avery funny post! I wish you “einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr” and a happy new year!
    Thank you for listing my blog! I was allways to lazy to start a blogroll…
    Snowy greetings from Berlin!

7. Donna, Your last photo is just precious! The cone head on your boxwood and the impish little gnome . . . perfect! Fun post! You are so clever.

8. I hope you had a festive Christmas and a wonderful new year awaits.~~Dee

9. Andrea says:

You’re great, love that story. I wish i can write well too, but scientific writing is a bit easier than that, haha! Happy New Year and may you be further blessed!

10. Thank you everyone for your nice words. I have not been blogging much these last two days because I had dental surgery for a failed root canal. Ouch…

So thank you again, and when I am feeling better, I will be seeing all your blogs again.

11. fer says:

Great story! made me laugh
    Hope you had a very merry Christmas and that you have the best happy New Year!
    also good luck with the recovery, I am sure you will be back up in no time.

12. One says:

Happy New Year, Donna! May there be continued peace amongst elves, gnomes, Santa and all sentient beings. 🙂