February Garden Magazine – GBBD

The Fifth Edition to Hit the Blog Stands

Leaves Afloat

Acorns to Oaks

Green Apples Cold and Icy Niagara Falls. The same photo shoot, but better photos.

Thank you to May Dreams Gardens for hosting

Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day. Make sure you see as many blogs as you can. It really is a fun, virtual gardening tour.

This entry was posted in Blogging, Bloom Day, Design, Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, GBBD, GWGT Garden Magazine, Niagara Falls Garden Magazine and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to February Garden Magazine – GBBD

1. LYNN ROGERS says:

great pix of the birds. I’ve been watching them too. I visited the Canadian side of Niagara a few years back. It was awesome in the truest sense of the word.

2. aerie-el says:

I LOVE your photos and blog. It takes my breath away.

3. Donna, Another amazing issue of your magazine. I wish I were technically gifted enough to do this kind of layout. Every time I read your blog I want to visit Niagara Falls in winter. Carolyn

4. Greenearth says:

What incredible images.

5. Andrea says:

Amazing job, how i wish i have the talent for both photography and writing. Excellent job, congratulations.

6. Another stunning issue! Your photographs are fabulous and words divine! Enjoyed reading cover to cover! I love the rainbow shot over the falls!

7. gardeningasylum says:

Very impressive! I especially liked the backlit shots, and the rainbow at the falls. I never think to look for them in winter, but did see one the other day at the snow covered blueberry farm.

8. Another stunning collection of images Donna, I particularly love your brightly coloured feathered friends, they seem designed to look their best with a snowy backdrop.

9. tina says:

I want to run right out and buy that magazine! Niagra Falls is looking pretty good. I’ll be up there this summer and can’t wait to see some of these sights. Not the ice and snow though please:)

10. tina says:

Oops, Niagara.

11. p3chandan says:

Breathtaking cold wintery photos and great posts!

12. It’s the first time I’ve come across a magazine like this. Clever idea! Lot of work though! I wish we had Cardinals here.

Esther

13. Dear Donna, I look forward to reading your magazine every month and it just gets better and better! The photographs are always stunning and you describe them beautifully. I cannot pick a favorite this month. Happy Bloom Day! P x

14. One says:

Love your magazine. My favorite is page 15. Like that tilt on the boy’s head.

To add to what Andrea had said, I would say that it’s not just photography and writing. It’s also good taste, design, computer skills, creativity…Definitely multi-talented.

15. Mac_fromAustralia says:

Wonderful!

16. Your sense of design is superb Donna! Wonderful!

17. carolyngail says:

Fabulous photos, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing this delightful magazine with us.

18. Skeeter says:

Wow, a true Winter Wonderland! Most snow pictures have made me cold this winter but these seem to warm me up a bit. Strange I know but they do! LOL. I am wishing for a sleigh ride right now…. Spectacular….

19. Rose says:

What a great issue! Fantastic photos of the cardinal and bluejay, two of my favorites in the winter for their bright spots of color. The photos of Niagara Falls are stunning!

20. lifeshighway says:

oh, I always anticipate my copy of the gardening magazine to hit the stands. Another beautiful addition.

21. On top of what others have said, you’ve captured such personality with those cardinals!

22. noel says:

aloha,

what a beautiful and refreshing thing for me to see snow and a garden sleeping…excuse me while i have to do alot more weeding today – they never sleep here 😦

thanks for sharing this today

23. dona says:

Amazing! And very urgent for me to plan a vacation there!

24. Hanni says:

Oooh la la….wonderful! I admire all of the bird photos you have – I am still learning to ID most of the birds that arrive in my garden. Favorite page is the winter interest one – I don’t have much of that in my garden and every time I peer out the window it stumps me. Lovely all around! 🙂

25. Angela says:

I just visited Niagara Falls in September, when everything was still green, but these winter pictures are really striking. Love the pictures of the birds, especially those beautiful cardinals. I just love their rich red color!

26. Lee says:

Your photos are breathtaking. The photography of the birds is exquisite. Thank you for sharing and Happy Bloom Day!

27. Jennifer says:

Another great issue of your magazine. The images of the garden club arrangements were especially superb.

28. Carolyn♥ says:

Lovely as always, but I adore those little birds. You’ve taken some really nice shots, Donna. Such a fun post!

29. Donna: Your magazines are amazing! You’re a true professional. I look forward to seeing each issue! Beth

30. Christine says:

A beautiful spread! Wow, you are so multi-talented. Absolutely love your blog.

31. Rosey Pollen says:

Those bird shots are fantastic! Birds really get me through the winter.

32. makarimi says:

Dear Donna, thanks for sharing these amazing photos in one magazine. It’s really wonderful 😉

33. very cool… love the frozen roses.

34. wiseacre says:

love the female cardinal pic.
    I’m usually a sucker for your falls photos but the bird stole the show this time.

35. Hurrah!! Another fabulous issue!! How do you capture all those amazing bird photos? I love the photos of the suspended leaf and the squirrel. He looks fat and happy. :o) I’m looking forward to the next issue!!