Niagara Falls Garden Magazine – Special 4 Day Edition

‘Give Us Some Tail’ pages 9-10; guess what is coming on Tuesday?

‘Looking Up’ on Tuesday is a fun look at Above on pages 29 to 31, with imagining and wonder.

‘Woodpeckers are Pecking’, page 40, a Tuesday favorite.

A special multi-page treat that has to span Thursday thru the weekend, ‘Sharing is Caring’ is about the community of garden members and their service to community and each other. You know I am a member of four community garden organizations. You might be surprised at which one it is! If I am given the green light, I will spill what is coming this summer….

‘Outside Today’ is a look at the garden like every month, but with a little spin on thought and observation to go along. Why is this month is different? We will see because it is the only portion of the magazine yet to hit even a draft version because it will be done on Monday afternoon.

So, I hope your interest is piqued.

I hope the magazine is fun and pretty.

Barking up a storm can mean more than I have shown. Sometimes everyone needs to have a good bark, not just the pups.

Some plants are from the greenhouse and some are at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens. Bark in the Park at Niagara Falls, is a look at trees and bark texture on the grounds. I am hoping to see all of you back for the rest of the March magazine.

The Sixth Double Edition was fun to make with spreading the pages out over more posts.  I can present it in a format different from my usual posts too. Click any page to make it larger and easier to read. Backspace gets you back.  Hope you have enjoyed.

Look for an upcoming quarterly magazine looking at my community. It should be fun. And as always, the monthly will resume. See you Tuesday for Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day.

Thank you to Pam from Digging for the Foliage Follow Up. Plants in the greenhouse is all I can show.

This entry was posted in Botanical Gardens, Foliage, Foliage Follow-Up, garden, Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, Greenhouse, My Creative Posts, photography, Textures and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Niagara Falls Garden Magazine – Special 4 Day Edition

1. Dear Donna, Yes, my interest is piqued! Can’t wait to see the full edition. Stunning! P x

2. I don’t think I would be too pleased to meet a Pitcher Plant if I were an insect! I also find an odd emotion – thinking how sad it is that there is a plant that can eat but not think or see. (At least, I assume it can’t – but maybe that is wrong too!)

Esther

3. Masha says:

This magazine must be very interesting, I can’t believe the variety of subjects you cover. The photos are just amazing, I wish I could take pictures like that.

4. One says:

I’ve scrolled up and down several times to admire this magazine. Page 16 is stunning.

I had a pot of Sarracenia which grew so well. I propagated it and had two pots. It was a beautiful carnivorous plant. Did I tell you that my dogs have their vegetarian moments? They chewed the carnivorous plants up. The tiny insects are now safe.

5. Bom says:

Bring on the full version!

6. You sure got my interest! Those are beautiful pictures and the pages are really nice designed in their layout. Page 15 is just gorgeous! I can’t wait to see more.
    Have you ever thought about putting all monthly editions together in a small eBook and to publish it for download at the end of the year or begin of the new year?
    Paula Jo

Donna, once again, an excellent job, and you bet my interest is piqued! The ferns are amazing as well as the pitcher plants, the bark, heck, everything is amazing. Keep ’em coming, you are so talented.

8. Stunning images and a great range of topics especially like the reminder to Look up. You are one stylish and professional woman, Donna.

9. Love all the texture and greens! Pitcher plants are so fascinating. My kids love them. Can’t wait to see the full addition.

10. lifeshighway says:

I love pitcher plants. Lets see the whole edition!

Also sweet birdbath!

11. Lesley says:

I want a pitcher plant!

12. I’m leaving this note a bit tentatively . . . however . . . for people interested in Carnivorous Plants . . . the company Hewitt-Cooper which specialises in carnivorous plants offers 5% off any orders which come through my blog Esther’s Boring Garden Blog. (See the sidebar.)

This isn’t an advert in the usual sense – I approached them, they didn’t approach me – but I hope this might be useful for some of you who are growing fascinated by fly-eaters!

Esther

13. Marguerite says:

Donna, what an incredible amount of work you have done to produce this and everything is so beautifully laid out. The sight of those green fern fronds is enough to melt away any thoughts of snow on this day.

14. Texture, light, patterns, bark – wonderful!

15. Charlotte says:

I agree with Pam and can’t wait to see the full edition. Beautiful pictures and a huge amount of work put into this! Thank you for sharing.

16. Andrea says:

It is really amazing to see those stunning photos in the magazine. I like to say you’re my idol, for having a job while doing your hobby. That is a very special privilege in this life, only a few have. Oh how i wish to see your magazines in person. haha!

17. The colors and layout are so beautiful that I can’t wait to see what’s coming.

18. Laurrie says:

This magazine is a delight. It’s laid out to look like a glossy publication… is there a hard copy “real” magazine? The production values are beyond blogging… although it’s great to skip and click around and expand the glorious photos, it would also be great to hold this in your hands and leaf through a real copy (I’d subscribe). Nice job, not only on content and photos, but on the look!

19. lula says:

Very stylish! Pages 17 and 18 are my favorites! really good work, Congrats! Lula

20. Pam/Digging says:

Those beautiful trees at the end aren’t in the greenhouse, are they? The bark is lovely. And so are all your enticing shots of the hothouse beauties.