Niagara Falls Garden Magazine Pages 42 – 49

Got a favorite?

On Sunday I have an announcement to make about an upcoming garden walk.  Following that announcement, another one is in the works.  Big things happening in Niagara. Tis the season…..

This entry was posted in FLOWERS, garden, Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, Garden Club Niagara, Garden Clubs, GBBD, GWGT Garden Magazine, In the Neighborhood, Niagara Falls Garden Magazine, Projects and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Niagara Falls Garden Magazine Pages 42 – 49

1. Donna says:

always wanted to take a class like this…need to find time but much of this will have to wait until I retire from my day job hopefully in another year maybe 2..

2. Nell Jean says:

It takes that special ‘eye’ that comes from years of professional arranging to tweak pretty into special. Marvelous presentation.

3. Where was your arrangement? They all looked very professional, and the whole event seemed fun.

4. Cat says:

Pretty. The arrangement in the martini glass was fun!

5. I’ve never taken a class in flower arranging. This one looks like it was really fun…and full of whimsy with all the cute containers. I like your magazine format on your blog, it makes it really interesting;-)

6. What a very creative group of ladies! Tough challenge which produced great results. Nice that your group gets to do hands on activities each month.

7. Layanee says:

I do belong to a garden club and floral classes are often given. Many of us just love to garden though.

• So do our members too. But with the snow all those winter months, a touch of green and bloom is just the day brightening ticket. In the summer months, no meetings. We have garden tours scheduled. We are going to nurseries, the botanical garden, the butterfly conservancy and more.

8. Garden Sense says:

Very pretty and creative! The themes resulted in a nice variety of arrangements.

9. One says:

Hi Donna, I’ve been really busy but made sure I come by to read your magazine. I’m so glad I did. It’s really beautiful and bundled with so much fun and wonderful ideas. Thank you. I’ll read this again.

10. Aaah, beautiful. Such creative energy. I love your garden club. I love garden clubs in general. Have the best plants and the best times with my buddies.~~Dee

11. Those are just awesome nice floral designs. I wished I could find the time and take some classes but at this time it’s just impossible for me to bring it under one head together with business, household, garden and trying to spend time going fishing with hubby at least any now.
    The gals did great jobs and I can tell they had a good time.
    You asked what would be my favorite. I really couldn’t tell. I love them all.
    Paula Jo

12. lula says:

It is very nice to see a grup working on floral arrangements!

13. I’m very impressed. I rather wilt when it comes to flower arranging. When I buy cut flowers, I trim the stems, but carefully, so as not to disturb the arrangement I purchased them in! It’s difficult to pick a favorite, they’re all so beautifully done. 🙂

14. Patsi says:

Think I’ll have to bookmark this post.
    It’s full of great information.
    Spending time with your garden club sure looks fun.