Take Two, Less is More

Pretty images from Plantasia.

Selective shooting.

Vining.

Grass roof.

At the forest edge.

Outdoor entertaining.

Peppy Pink Pig Roast

Outdoor room.

Built flower box.

Pretty pond.

Calla and yarrow.

Bistro dining.

Cherry

Waterfall.

This entry was posted in FLOWERS, garden, Garden shows, Landscape Design, landscapes and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Take Two, Less is More

1. Donna says:

I love all the ideas but not the pig…not my style…lots of twining twigs and I have been thinking of adding more to my garden as supports…love that outdoor room too

2. lifeshighway says:

As much as I loved the pink pig and I did LOVE it. I really covet the outdoor room. I’m going to have to show that to the hubby.

3. I think I need to take you to the Philadelphia Flower Show next year. Here is your official invite. Put it on your calendar. That pig BBQ is grotesque.

4. That pig BBQ is too funny! I love the flower box with the twigs and the outdoor room is lovely. Some great ideas from this show – thanks for sharing!

5. Masha says:

They are all beautiful (except for the pig…). Thanks for sharing.

6. One says:

That little pond with a small bridge is something that my hubby has in mind. It’s nice but I’m not ready for the maintenance required. I would welcome a pergola though.

7. Jess says:

Why, hello…. and I have spent all this time looking for statues when what I really needed was a pink pig grill! This solved all my outdoor decor problems. 🙂

8. Alistair says:

Yes, I think I will get the pink pig, that way people will realise how crazy I have become, I will claim that it is eccentricity.

9. Bom says:

First, I like your new header.
    Second, Peggy Pink Pig! LOL!
    I’m doing my Monday evening blog crawl and all these shows make me want to have water feature now, right now! 😀

10. This post really didn’t need much words. The pictures are very inspiring and gave me lots of new ideas. I just love the little waterfall in the last picture.
    Gosh, there are so many good ideas!
    Ok, the pink pig is really not my thing. Sorry but I’ll pass on that one. LOL
    Paula Jo

11. Garden Sense says:

Looks like it was quite a fun show with something for every taste!

12. Christine says:

I like the vining and love the cherry!