Macro Farm Friday

Dewey Daisy welcomes the sun. Free to grow and reproduce.

The unmown fields with grasses knee-high makes a pretty pasture.

Where the Daisies reside.

Where the Buttercups dwell in fields of tall grass await the butterflies to fly.

The clover stands tall to attract the bees. Not like in a suburban front yard where it hugs the ground hoping to avoid the mower.

A Dandelion domicile that has no fear of herbicides.

Red maple in Spring, balled and burlapped is off to a new home.

Week 54 at Blogging from Bolivia.

This entry was posted in Farm Life, FLOWERS, garden, wild flower garden and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Macro Farm Friday

1. BumbleLush says:

Daisies and buttercups are such pretty flowers that always remind me of being a kid. Sometimes they don’t get enough attention as we get older. Beautiful pictures!

• That is what I thought when walking at the farm, that these flowers are rarely noticed, yet so pretty in their environment. I like seeing the wildflowers at the farm where they belong. In the city my yard would get a citation for growing them tall like out in the country.

2. These are gorgeous! Do you have a special lens you use for close-ups?

3. There is a new hospital nearby that planted much of the grounds with wildflowers to save on water consumption and mowing. It took a few years to establish, but now it looks lovely. Your post reminds me of that. The Dewey Daisy is a wonderful photo!

4. Greggo says:

Makes me want to put up a hammock.

5. Hi Donna – I always enjoy your photo essays! The first photograph of the daisy in this one is perfect! What a beauty!

6. Donna says:

these are stunners Donna….the leaves are perfect with the light shining through

7. Barbie says:

Hi Donna, your unmown field of nature is my dream garden – full of clover, butterflies, bees and blossoms all living contently with you. I strive to reach that balance. Thank you for sharing and encouraging a bond with mother nature.

8. What great captures of some overlooked specimens. The first one of dewey daisy is stunning…so crisp, clean and fresh! A field of wildflowers is so inviting.

9. livvy30 says:

Lovely shots. The detail is amazing!

10. Stacy says:

Sometimes I think nothing smells as good as a field full of sweet clover. It says “summer” in all the best ways. The light in the clover picture is really lovely!

11. rachel27b says:

These are lovely photos. The 1st one is amazing – such detail!

12. Holley says:

I love the daisies – and the red maple pic is gorgeous.

13. One says:

Donna, Love your captures especially the first and second one. I’m realizing why I take of bugs more than flowers. If my flowers turn out like yours, I would have posted more of them.

14. Susan says:

Wow…these are just stunning shots!!

15. Barbara says:

Love these, especially the dewey daisy!! Wonderful glow!
    Barb

16. Very beautiful. Most I like this ..Daisy Flower. ๐Ÿ™‚ LG Tina

17. Hi Donna dear, your photos always inspire me. Those red maple leaves must be your signature Donna-look! Love the sweaty daisy ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Rosie

18. Sheila Read says:

I vote for the dandelion photo – I can almost see the “fluff” blowing away … Your photos help bring out the beauty of the flowers that too many consider weeds.

19. Oooh, I have not seen near enough daisies this spring! Those dewy photos are my favorite!

20. Lona says:

The Buttercups and Daisies are so pretty. I have Daisies stuck in everywhere in my garden. They are not only pretty but tough flowers. The Daisy image with the water drops is just beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend!

21. dona says:

Very nice collection of wild, simple flowers. I specially love daisies: for my wedding I wanted a lot of them everywhere around us, so I’ve much appreciated your first shot.

22. Hanni says:

Lovely, lovely. You take beautiful photographs! And it’s nice that you have recognized the under-recognized flowers in your post. ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Sarah says:

WOW! Gorgeous photos. Love that first one! Amazing!