The pictorial weather calendar is growing.
A look at the weather and corresponding temperatures by time for the month so far….
- 11 January 2012 10 am 40° Sunny and Calm
- 12 January 2012 10 am 41° Rain and Clouds
- 13 January 2012 10 am 21° Snowy
- 14 January 2012 10 am 12° Snowy
- 15 January 2012 9 am 14° Snow Sunny
- 16 January 2012 11 am 30° Sunny
- 17 January 2012 10 am 45° Rain
- 18 January 2012 10 am 20° Sun Early with Snow Shower
- 19 January 2011 9 am 23° Sunny then up to 4 inches of Snow and 40 mph Wind
Nature is strange sometimes and what is ordinary most of the time becomes extraordinary on occasion. And it does not have to do with anyone’s ability to Shoot the Ordinary.
I have to admit never seeing ice form this way before. Nothing was inside it either, as these ice ropes were all over the White Pine. I knocked a few down to see inside and nada. This image was taken last year about this time at the farm. I wonder if I will see it again this year? Beautiful and strange as it draped the pine…. the uniqueness reminds me of the ice coating on the the grass at the Falls that I showed previously. It seems to happen in certain locations, situations and weather conditions.
Month in Tens coming up on January 21, and the W4W on Wednesday, January 25 is Reflection. See you then!!!!