- 21 January 2012 20° Sun 1pm
- 22 January 2012 18° Sun 11 am
- 23 January 2012 40° Sun turned to Cloudy/Rain 11 am
- 24 January 2012 33° Rain 4:30 pm
- 25 January 2011 23° Clouds/Rain/ Snow late 11am
- 26 January 2011 25° Light Rain 11am
- 27 January 2012 35° Rain/Snow 3 pm
- 28 January 2012 Snow 31° Snow/Wind 10 am
29 January 2012 SNOW! 27° 3 pm
30 January 2012 Sun to clouds, and more snow late 28°9 am
31 January 2012 Sun 41° 8 am, the snow will again as it hits 48° today.
Last week, the weatherman reported that we have received 16 inches of total snowfall this winter, where normal winters in WNY record a little over five feet by this time of year. This really is a different year so far. If you want the ‘real’ weather of New York, go here… The Climate of New York. Or see all the weather stats in New York with the Daily Climate Update. It goes back to 1995. My calendar is only in my garden, but this records from Cornell University. What a warm day today will be.
Next is Month in Tens, but it finishes the month with Sticks, Stones, Leaves, & Logs, a Pictorial in Tens. This is a series I started just observing garden finds in the winter landscape. Then we have more from Old Fort Niagara, and I used a tripod and smaller lens. See a world of difference as we enter the fort interiors over the course of a couple of posts.