Pinable Inspiration – Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens

JenkinsArboretum-3

Pin these images. Great for inspiration. Natural settings with beauty all around.

JenkinsArboretum-2 TurtleJenkins JenkinsArboretum-4 JenkinsArboretum-1JenkinsAzalea

Known for the Azalea and Rhododendron, this garden should be seen in early to mid May.

Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens

631 Berwyn Baptist Road, Devon, PA 19333

This entry was posted in garden and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Pinable Inspiration – Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens

1. Thanks for sharing these incredibly beautiful scenes, Donna. Just “walking” through the PHOTOS is stress-relieving.

2. Dreams are made of this!
    🙂

3. bittster says:

That’s my favorite time of year, beautiful photos! I could take a nap on the lawn by the pond…. assuming the turtle doesn’t come by and bother me:)

4. connie661 says:

Stunning! Very peaceful.

5. What a beautiful and tranquil spot. It is such a wonderful treat for the eye and the heart.

6. shoe1000 says:

Donna
    i put these pictures in the “meditative place” mental folder

7. janechese says:

You are helping me to see gardens with a different eye, realizing that they don’t just “happen.” They are beautiful and inspiring.

8. Phil Lanoue says:

What an amazing and beautiful location!

9. Gorgeous! I want to go there. Thanks for the inspiration!

10. Graziella says:

Beautiful gardens, wild yet everything was done with thought and care. Amazing place.

11. I love the cooling waters and woods…such peaceful gardens so naturally done.

I drove by Jenkins yesterday, but we didn’t have time to visit. I wish we had!

13. Brian Comeau says:

Looks like a great place. Love the turtle shot!

14. Laurrie says:

Did we pass each other there? Jim and I were at Jenkins on June 28!! — a humid afternoon, but so nice in the wooded shade of this delightful arboretum. It reminds me a lot of Garden in the Woods outside Boston — same woodland paths, same design, same plants. Jenkins was an unexpected gem. Your pictures capture the beauty but not the lovely coolness or stillness! It’s free, no admission, and the plants on sale outside the new visitor center were great native offerings. So fun to see it here, after just being there a couple days ago. I bet we saw you : )

15. Stunning photos! Your blog is inspirational. Happy Gardening : )

16. Fergiemoto says:

I love turtles, so I’m especially drawn to your photo with the adorable turtle!
    Great photos, Donna!