Cafe de Squirrel

ChefGilbert1

SquirrelAd

Stop in At Cafe de Squirrel Restaurant and Grille

Cafe de Squirrel has been garnering a crowd of devoted followers with its simple, stunning presentation of high quality bulbs and corms.

Al fresco dining, an unpretentious favorite of locals and celebrity squirrels alike. Five Star dining in the comfort of a tree-lined street and most convenient to nests. Enjoy the stunning vista atop the tall Norway Maple for a most romantic evening.

Fresh, field corn is the tasty appetizer to start off your fine dining experience. Call ahead for reservations. Gaylord, your maitre d’ will be happy to find you a great foraging spot. Families with kits welcome.

Hope you enjoyed! See the post, Why Do Gardeners Hate Chipmunk? They are cute too but little menaces in a flower garden.

This entry was posted in garden, Squirrels and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Cafe de Squirrel

1. acuriousgal says:

Table for 2, please! I’m sending them your way, DonnaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘. This is too cute!!

2. swo8 says:

Cute, but some critter dug up a few of my bulbs last fall.
    Leslie

3. Shame I’m on the other side of the ocean… 😦

4. terrygolden says:

oh! oh! donna….maybe chipper went there to get him a job….his pay?;;;;all you can eat….ha!….love terry

5. Pat says:

So clever. I’m sending the locals your way. They are not happy with the dog here.

6. Phil Lanoue says:

I believe their version of a ‘sports bar’ involves a bird feeder available for raiding. πŸ™‚

7. My Heartsong says:

When I read the title I went, “oh oh.” thinking squirrel would be the main entree, but saw the rest and quite enjoyed it.

8. Patty says:

Love it ! I might just give my squirrels the opportunity to dine elsewhere tonight.

9. Lin Celoni says:

Very nice,
    I think I will start advertising your delightful cafe to my southern country squirrels. Maybe they will take a big city vacation up North.

10. Ha ha! Cute illustrations!

11. Rose says:

Ha, ha, this is too funny, Donna:) If my squirrels see this, they might just pack their bags and head your way. Dinner here is fast food only, because they never know when that big golden dog might appear:)

12. Plenty of squirrels, but it’s the rabbits doing most of the fine dining around here.

Ha! That’s too cute. I have a very adversarial relationship with squirrels.

• Most of us do. Some days the squirrels make me so furious. If I don’t have their critter chow out on the logs, they start beheading my flowers to show disapproval. Spoiled children.

14. Debra says:

Brilliantly done. =)

15. Oh Donna I loved this…the nesting birds seem to keep the squirrels out of most of the garden but I have hate a love/hate relationship with them in gardens past…I’ll take the chipmunks.