Going Dark

Going-Dark

I will be gone from blogging for a month and hope my readers will continue to follow my posts when I return. There are over 760 posts on GWGT and it only takes finding something to spark your interest that you may have missed. I hope you have enjoyed GWGT these last four years and will continue to be interested upon my return. I will be back October 1, but will be gone again October 10 through October 30. See you when I return. Lots in store.

Be-Back

This entry was posted in garden. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Going Dark

1. shoe1000 says:

Enjoy your time off

2. Gone but not forgotten…we will miss you and rejoice upon your return.

3. eulalia says:

I will miss all your wonderful photos and ideas
    Have a wonderful time!

4. swo8 says:

Have a good break and we’ll look forward to your wisdom when you return.
    Leslie

5. Lin Celoni says:

I look forward to seeing you in the fall. Enjoy some time without a camera in front of your face!

6. alesiablogs says:

May the month bring rejuvenation for you!

7. Have a restful time, you have earned. I know your blog is demanding because you put so much effort into it. We’ll be here , awaiting your return.

8. lucindalines says:

Enjoy your time away, I will be waiting!

9. Hi Donna! I will look forward to your return. My life has been so hectic lately that I’m sure there are plenty of your delightful pix and posts to catch up on and keep me from missing you too much πŸ™‚

10. I’ll miss you, Donna! Can’t wait until you come back. Your blog is a highlight of my day whenever I visit. πŸ™‚

11. Enjoy your down time! We will be here when you get back!!

12. johnvic8 says:

You will be missed. Come back refreshed.

13. Cathy says:

Enjoy your respite and we will be looking forward to your return!

14. Audrey says:

Enjoy your time away and come back fully rejuvenated! We’ll be counting the days till you return.

15. londarmonica says:

Enjoy your month! πŸ˜€

16. Enjoy the break, my dear Donna!!!! Looking forward to your return! πŸ™‚

17. Annette says:

Enjoy the break, Donna, much deserved! And don’t worry I look forward to seeing you again πŸ™‚

18. Have a nice time, Donna. I hope it’ll be the perfect combination of restful and inspirational moments. I think I’ll start to visit your archive to bridge the time, but despite that I look rather forward to seeing you again in some weeks! ^^ Till October!
    Enjoy!
    -Michèle-

19. Have a wonderful month off Donna. I love every one of your posts and will look forward to October. Be well and enjoy!

20. Enjoy your month off. I will patiently wait for your return! Also…love the cardinal!

21. We’ll miss you, Donna. Have a wonderful break. I look forward to your return. P. x

22. Enjoy every moment. We will all be looking forward to your return and the goodies you will have for us. Everybody needs time to recharge. Cheers!

23. catmint says:

enjoy your blogging break,Donna, you’ll be missed and we won’t desert you!

24. You are a shining light and will be missed in your short absence.

Enjoy your time away!

Enjoy! I’m looking forward to seeing what GWGT has in store in October and beyond!

27. Aquileana says:

Enjoy your brek dear Donna!!!. Up soon.
    Best wishes, Aquileana πŸ˜€

28. Enjoy, come back refreshed and bursting with news!

29. Farewell Donna, looking forward to hearing what you’ve been doing later this year.

30. Rose says:

I meant to leave a comment when I first saw this, but I hope that everything goes well with your medical appts., Donna. Your latest photos are a treat for the eyes! Looking forward to your return.

31. igardendaily says:

I just saw your “Well Wishes” post and how I do miss your photos! You are so wonderful at photography and writing! Best wishes to you in your health assessments and travels. Take good care, Andrea

32. (Mrs.) Mickey Robertson says:

Oh, Donna, I have been ill myself & not been on here, then somehow I think my granddaughter accidentally deleted my e-mails! I finally realized I hadn’t heard from you in so long, so I went looking & finally found this post. I was afraid I had somehow lost you and your beautiful blogs & photos & I was quite distressed. Now I see that you have been unwell. I am so sorry, you are too sweet a person to have to deal with health problems! I am living with heart problems for a few years now & have survived a couple of cardiac arrests & surgeries, etc. I know how debilitating bad health is and I am praying that you will soon be all well again! I am unable to be out in the world much at all anymore and I feel that you bring the world to me through your work. Your so very beautiful photos and words enrich my life so much. I don’t know if you realize how much the beauty you share with all of us enriches our lives and I am so thankful for you being in my life with your work. You do not have to feel that you must reply to me, I just want you to know how meaningful you are to me and so many others. Nurture yourself & take the time to rest and heal. Thank you, Donna. You are a special person who makes life and this world so much more beautiful. Blessed Be!