Where’s Donna?

image

Not as catchy as “Where’s Waldo”, but anyway, I am traveling around Central and Eastern Europe.

When you get this post, I have landed in Prague, Czech Republic. I almost did not make the trip fighting off a respiratory illness that has been plaguing me for more than a month.

image

I have to admit, this part of the world was never a bucket list destination, but I could not pass up the opportunity though since I love to travel and enjoy new experiences. You would not believe the beauty in this city. The people are so warm and friendly, Prague being one of the most charming places I have visited.

image

I told you my first stop, but where do you think I will be going next? Hint… I take a bus then a boat.

image

Internet may not be available, or very spotty on the boat. No internet was available on the big airbus jet either. That was a disappointment with over an six-hour transatlantic flight. Then we went for a few more hours from the Netherlands to get to my final destination in Prague.

image

This entry was posted in Travel and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Where’s Donna?

1. Beautiful photos, Donna! What a great experience! Hope you’re feeling better soon. I, too, have been fighting some upper respiratory congestion. But so far it’s not too serious. Take care and I await more photos of your next adventure!

2. It looks like such fun…Have a wonderful and safe trip.

3. alesiablogs says:

So happy you made it to Prague. I love that city so much and am so glad you have made it to one of the most beautiful cities in that area!

4. Looks like you got some beautiful weather! Have a great time.

5. Enjoy Donna. I miss you being around. Stay safe and Lord bless you!!!

6. Pat says:

What a beautiful place!

7. johnvic8 says:

I am jealous. Prague is on MY bucket list. Have a great time and safe return home.

8. Eulalia says:

so glad that you are healthy and having fun…
    I was missing your wonderful pictures…

Have a wonderful trip,

Best regards

9. Wonderful to see where you are Donna….looking forward to more of your pictures and stories from your travels…and hoping you are feeling better.

10. bittster says:

Good for you, I hope it’s a fantastic journey! I’m looking forward to seeing your impressions along the way.

11. lucindalines says:

Oh thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures and information about your trip.

12. My Heartsong says:

My nephew went to Prague to play lacrosse and said it was coourful, now I see what he is talking about. Very beautiful. Wishing you continued recovery.

13. Annette says:

I’ve been worried about you and I’m so glad to see you out and about, enjoying yourself, Donna. Hope everything is okay again. Pity you’re not in Southern Europe but there’ll be another time. Take care 🙂

14. Prague is just as pretty as I had heard. I hope you were able to explore it thoroughly.

15. I am very glad for you, Donna. It will be especially interesting to compare our impressions of Prague. My were not very good.

16. Emily Scott says:

Sorry to hear you’ve been ill, hope you are recovered now. If you are taking a boat perhaps you will have some refreshing sea air to help your lungs soon.

17. Looks like you are enjoying yourself. I would very much like to visit Prague, as well as Budapest, Vienna, Amsterdam – and so many other places. I look forward to future posts!

I have a friend whose daughter spent a year studying in Prague. My first reaction was, Huh? Why would anyone want to study in Prague? But she loved it and said it was one of the best places she had ever been. Thanks for the lovely images!

Also, I pray you are feeling much better and that your health problems are resolved. The underworld of constant doctor visits and unpleasant treatments is a tough place to be. I hope that you have climbed back into the light and can truly enjoy life again. Happy travels to you!

19. Rose says:

Such a beautiful city! I think we Americans usually think of Paris and London as great destinations, but there are so many beautiful places in other parts of Europe, too. Hope you are on the mend; enjoy your trip!

20. Patty says:

Prague has been on my bucket list since my niece took a holiday there. Hope you are feeling better today.

21. Indie says:

What an awesome trip! I’ve heard that area is so beautiful! I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your trip more. Can’t wait for more pictures!

22. So glad you were able to visit. It does look like a very charming place to visit.

23. Welcome back Donna and such a beautiful way to recuperate. My family on my mother’s side is originally from eastern parts of Europe and my grandmother was born in this incredibly pretty little village Pritzwalk before the family moved to Berlin. I do wish you a wonderful trip x

24. Thank you for sharing your travels with us! I checked in expecting fall colours in the Niagara area and what a surprise! Have a wonderful trip.