Charles Bridge, Prague

image

Although I am in Budapest, Hungary, I will show you some beautiful images of and from the famous Charles Bridge in Prague.

image

I am working on an iPad which I am not fond of for creating posts. On my trip I have become the resident expert on internet and the iPad. Also I have a following of neophytes looking for the best angle to take their photos.

image

Sorry for those images that may be a bit off in perspective, as I did not bring the professional lenses due to weight restrictions on a sixteen day excursion. When I get home, I will edit the images for a straight horizon line. Internet is rather poor here and selecting photos is a crap shoot. I do love the next image though. I hope you are enjoying my time abroad.

image image image image image

This entry was posted in garden and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Charles Bridge, Prague

1. Victor Ho says:

Great images. Have a wonderful trip.

2. nilakshi says:

lovely images.. would to love to read and see more from Prague!

3. Great images. Enjoy your stay. 😍

4. Mike Powell says:

Walking across the Charles River is one of my favorite memories of my visit to Prague. There are so many fascinating monuments and memorials and I also had a good time talking to some of the street vendors on the bridge.

5. Moritz says:

There are so many great motifs in Prague. You captured many awesome places. Thanks for the perfect photos 🙂

6. Incredible sites…so much beauty to take in…loving your trip!

7. connie661 says:

Those beginners are smart to follow you to get the best angle. Great photos.

8. Lovely images. Hoping you continue to have a wonderful trip.

9. Prague is on my “Bucket List”, we got as far as Germany and ran out of time…Love your photos, they are such a wonderful nudge to complete the journey.

10. Pat says:

Wonderful photos. YOu certainly are capturing the beauty of Prague.

11. Beautiful Prague. Enjoy your stay and soak up everything 🙂

12. bittster says:

I’m enjoying the pictures, and glad to see you out and about again. What wonderful architecture and city scapes, such a different scene than I’m used to.

I am not surprised that people are asking you for photography advice! Great photos!

14. Those photos look pretty near perfect to me, Donna. Your fellow travelers are lucky to have you on board. P. x

15. I’m always amazed and awed by the architecture in foreign countries. This was a wonderful post with many beautiful photos.

16. paxami says:

Thanks for taking us along on your trip. Wonderful photos and those nubbie peeps have hooked up with the right gal.