Blue Eyes are Not Only for Santa

Pinto-3

I am partial to blue eyes since I have them myself, but this pinto really has blue peepers with a merry little twinkle. I found it eking out a bit of grass in the snowy field. The jolly, Santa blue eyes really jump out on this painted pony. The horse even has a pink nose like Santa too!

Pinto-2

Any way, I hope you have a White Christmas if you are celebrating this holiday. I hope you eked out all the joy the holidays have to give. Have a restful holiday season, see you when I get back. I am Pennsylvania bound, lots of horses there.

Pinto-1

On Nature and Wildlife Pics, Santa is Real.

This entry was posted in Animals, Nature and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Blue Eyes are Not Only for Santa

1. Pony !!! It’s a cool Pony!! With blue eyes none the less. Love him.

2. alesiablogs says:

Elijah and I can’t believe how blue the pony’s eyes are in your photos!!!

3. Beautiful beast in the snow.

4. Lula says:

Absolutely beautiful!!! Have a happy holidays!

5. What a stunning horse! My dad has bright blue eyes like that, but sadly none of us kids inherited them–they skipped a generation to one grandchild. Did you know that warm brown compliments blue? Notice how the horse’s eyes are surrounded by brown and they really “pop.” Some blue-eyed people look stunning with warm brown around their faces. Anyway … beautiful horse, beautiful photos, beautiful you. Have a great time in Pennsylvania, and Merry Christmas!

6. Beautiful horse and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of your photos next year. 😀

7. Beautiful photos of this very lovely creature – so soft and gentle-looking. The blue eyes are remarkable. I also have blue eyes and never knew that a horse could have blue eyes!

8. My goodness, does this beauty really exist? What a Christmas gift, for you to have found it and for us to see through your eyes. Thank you, Donna! 🙂

9. May your journey be safe and your holiday be spent enjoying the warmth of friends and family…Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts this year.

10. A horse with blue eyes! What magic! I can’t wait to share this with my equine-loving friends 🙂 May you have a warm and wonderful holiday season Donna 🙂

11. Annette says:

I d0n’t think we’ll have a white christmas but after having had so many already I’m not that keen on it. Have a lovely christmas and I’m looking forward to reading your blogs in 2015 🙂

12. Indie says:

I’ve never really thought about what color eyes Santa has, but the eyes on that horse are gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful trip and a merry Christmas!

13. Your photographs are beautiful and magical! Happy holidays to you!

14. Sarah says:

Beautiful picture! It could be on a calendar for horse lovers. 🙂

15. Aquileana says:

Beautiful horse with eyes as blue as the sky 😛
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year! ❤
    Aquileana 😀

16. Those are stunning eyes. Seems we will have a green Christmas this year but I will enjoy it all the same. Merry Christmas Donna!

17. lucindalines says:

These pictures make me homesick for the horses on our farm when I grew up.