The Lord’s Garden

Lord's-Garden-3

Just have a stroll through this beautiful nature garden. With the gray, cold weather you may be experiencing, you just might get your design hat on with some ideas for next spring.

Lord's-Garden-4

No sappy crap pining for spring, just a post showing a garden I did not show on GWGT last year. If I dig out a few more, I will pass them along.

It is nice to visit these open gardens in our area, because all through the summer there are a number of them to see.

The pond below, one of a few on this property. Now that is a great pond, not just a little hole in the ground. There are quite a few holes in the ground in our area called ponds.

It is a haven for all kinds of wildlife. What would you expect from a garden called, The Lord’s Garden?

On Nature and Wildlife Pics, a funny post on counting hawks on the way to Pennsylvania. To my surprise…

This entry was posted in garden, photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to The Lord’s Garden

1. Elisa says:

beautiful and waaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrm ty ty!

2. What a beautiful place to sit and think. No wonder the birds visit it. A good start to 2015, Donna 🙂

3. swo8 says:

Those pictures are music to my soul! It will come again. Right now we are pretty cold, but not much snow. Happy New Year.
    Leslie

4. Wow! I was there with you and it looks even prettier than I remembered it.

5. Looks like a great place to visit. And it appears to be out in the country a bit? Thanks for sharing.

6. I loved all the flowers in bloom and my favorite photo was of the entrance with the stone pillars. A very welcoming sight!

7. Very beautiful! Feels so fresh.. 🙂

8. aussiebirder says:

How beautiful and inspiring, simply stunning to enjoy such surrounds…

9. Looking at this garden definitely warms the soul. As we head into the heart of winter a look at some warm and sunny is definitely a cure for those winter blues.

10. lucindalines says:

Oh so relaxing by that pond. I could almost feel the sunsine looking at that picture. It is so cold here this morning I enjoyed the thoughts of warmer days.

11. Beautiful. So jealous of the ponds!

12. Fun to see those flowery images of summer. Snowing here today, but pretty.

13. Pat says:

It’s really lovely.

14. Annette says:

Thanks for the tour, Donna. I notice quite often that Americans have a love for conifers and a great way of including them in their plantings. Have you been to Hawaii yet? Did I miss the blog post? Looking forward to some pics 😉

15. Indie says:

I love ponds. Really, I love any water feature in the garden! But there is something about trees and plants overhanging a pond that is truly lovely. I’ll bet the wildlife love it!

16. Oh Donna you know I love this garden…and a great name. Such beauty for humans and wildlife. Thanks for sharing. We did get sun with the frigid temps today…it was gorgeous.

17. This looks beautiful and so relaxing! I can’t wait for Spring and gardening!