The Lord’s Garden

Just have a stroll through this beautiful nature garden. With the gray, cold weather you may be experiencing, you just might get your design hat on with some ideas for next spring.

No sappy crap pining for spring, just a post showing a garden I did not show on GWGT last year. If I dig out a few more, I will pass them along.

It is nice to visit these open gardens in our area, because all through the summer there are a number of them to see.

The pond below, one of a few on this property. Now that is a great pond, not just a little hole in the ground. There are quite a few holes in the ground in our area called ponds.

It is a haven for all kinds of wildlife. What would you expect from a garden called, The Lord’s Garden?

On Nature and Wildlife Pics, a funny post on counting hawks on the way to Pennsylvania. To my surprise…

I love to photograph, paint, draw, design, garden, travel the world, and pass on a few tips and ideas that I learned through experience as a Master Gardener and architect. I am highly trained in my field and enjoy my work each and every day. I garden in Niagara Falls, NY in zone 6-B. Find me at:
This entry was posted in garden, photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to The Lord’s Garden

1. Elisa says:

beautiful and waaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrm ty ty!

2. What a beautiful place to sit and think. No wonder the birds visit it. A good start to 2015, Donna 🙂

3. swo8 says:

Those pictures are music to my soul! It will come again. Right now we are pretty cold, but not much snow. Happy New Year.

4. Wow! I was there with you and it looks even prettier than I remembered it.

5. Looks like a great place to visit. And it appears to be out in the country a bit? Thanks for sharing.

6. I loved all the flowers in bloom and my favorite photo was of the entrance with the stone pillars. A very welcoming sight!

7. Very beautiful! Feels so fresh.. 🙂

8. aussiebirder says:

How beautiful and inspiring, simply stunning to enjoy such surrounds…

9. Looking at this garden definitely warms the soul. As we head into the heart of winter a look at some warm and sunny is definitely a cure for those winter blues.

10. lucindalines says:

Oh so relaxing by that pond. I could almost feel the sunsine looking at that picture. It is so cold here this morning I enjoyed the thoughts of warmer days.

11. Beautiful. So jealous of the ponds!

12. Fun to see those flowery images of summer. Snowing here today, but pretty.

13. Pat says:

It’s really lovely.

14. Annette says:

Thanks for the tour, Donna. I notice quite often that Americans have a love for conifers and a great way of including them in their plantings. Have you been to Hawaii yet? Did I miss the blog post? Looking forward to some pics 😉

15. Indie says:

I love ponds. Really, I love any water feature in the garden! But there is something about trees and plants overhanging a pond that is truly lovely. I’ll bet the wildlife love it!

16. Oh Donna you know I love this garden…and a great name. Such beauty for humans and wildlife. Thanks for sharing. We did get sun with the frigid temps today…it was gorgeous.

17. This looks beautiful and so relaxing! I can’t wait for Spring and gardening!